Okay, so I've been debating about starting this for a long, long time. The main reason for this blog is for capturing the things my kids have been doing, things they say, memories we've made. But, I'm sure at some point, this will also turn into the "what's on my mind" blog. I'm not the best at expressing my thoughts. I know it has got to drive my husband crazy. I am the one who will by a card because the card says all that I want to say to the person who will receive it. My husband, on the other hand, will buy the Hallmark card with the words he wants to say and then write another paragraph expressing it more. So, needless to say, this blog could be good (or bad, depending on how you look at it ;) ) for me.
But, for now, it's going to be more of a scrapbook of our family because it seems like this is the only "scrapbooking" I will be doing for a while.
Off to get the rest of this thing set up and have some more coffee before Kylee wakes up. Before I go, here's a cute little thing that happened just a few minutes ago:
Ashlyn has been laying on the floor for about an hour now laughing, screaming, talking to herself, me, the news, and/or the dog. I had to move her to my bed because I just heard Kylee scream from her room, "Stop talking! Stop talking!" ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment