This week was yet again packed with a lot of activity. No more milestones for the the little one. She just loves to lay on her back and talk talk talk! It's quite funny.
Kylee and I got to go shopping last night. That was fun! She is quite the little 2-yr old. We were in Target and I was looking for some self-tanner. After I thought I picked what I wanted, Kylee asked me if she could hold it. After a few seconds I heard sipping/slurping noises coming from her direction. Then I hear, "Look Mommy! Sweet Tea!" She was pretending that the bottle of tanner was Sweet Tea. A lady in the aisle laughed. It was quite funny and I guess I should lay of the sweet tea for a bit.
Still working on getting Ashlyn to sleep in just a little bit later. I didn't mind getting up at 6 or 6:30 but now it's becoming 5:30 or 6 and for some reason that's REALLY hard! Hopefully she will go back to her room this week. It's just so much easier to put her in our room at night so she doesn't wake Kylee up. But I know I need to do it soon. Very very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment