Friday, October 22, 2010

Peace and Quiet

It has been a really rough day today.  One of those days that makes you want to crawl in bed until tomorrow.  But, it's all good.  It's now 6:15 pm and I'M HOME ALONE!  My wonderful hubby took the curly girlies out shopping so I could have some peace and quiet.  Now, what to do, what to do.  I could be productive and finish up some laundry, unload/reload the dishwasher, vacuum.  But I think I'll blog and then read a little.  Oh, and maybe have some tea.  That sounds good.

So what's been on my mind lately???  Everything.  I'm trying to get back to my conscious eating habits.  Trying to research into separation anxiety, night terrors and sleeplessness in toddlers, and how to help my toddler handle changes in life, being a better wife and mom and friend.  All that and more.  Basically, I'm really trying to work on who I am as a person and how that effects others. 

What's been going on in the Rempel house lately???  We've been busy hanging out with friends, keeping up on routines, reading, shopping for Halloween costumes.  Nothing really super exciting. 

So now that I've cleared my mind a bit, where's my Kindle?


PS:  Hi Mella! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment