Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Double the fun

Yesterday was such a long day. I had to work but then it was so much fun. For the first time in a VERY LONG time my sister and I got to go shopping and out for dinner together. Alone. No kids. It was so nice. We had good conversations, laughed a lot, shopped a lot, and just had a great time. It's scary to think how much we like the same things. Well, I guess not so much scary as quite funny and interesting. First off, we have the same necklaces (compliments of Lea) which of course we wore yesterday, we ordered the same drinks and food for dinner, bought the same sweaters. Not to mention the fact that we both were driving Accords. Anyway, it was a fun evening.

A special thanks to my hubby for taking care of the curly girls literally all day so I could enjoy an evening out. They had tons of fun too...went out for breakfast and played outside. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment