Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mindless to Conscious

Okay so those of you that read this (if any? :) ) know that I've been trying to work on going from mindless to conscious eating. I love food way too much. Eating when I'm bored, busy, with the girls, by myself, whenever I feel like it. The last few months or so I've been really trying to concentrate on what, when and how much I eat. It's crazy to sit back and think about how much I used to eat and how much I eat now. Not saying by any means that I'm not eating because as I stated before...I love to eat! I am just learning how to be conscious of the portions I eat. There were times that I would make lunch for the girls and eat with them. Then, they would go down for a nap and then make lunch again for myself because I had a chance to eat alone in the peace and quiet. Let's just say...if you are trying to lose weight and not exactly motivated to exercise all the time, don't eat 4 big meals a day and snack in between. Trust me. It doesn't work. So with that said...next time you eat...THINK WHILE YOU EAT!

....down 12 pounds since February just being conscious and not mindless.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally tell that you've been losing weight! Keep it up mama!

    ReplyDelete