Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A little bit of time

So our system is down at work so I figured I would blog a little to update and pass the time (multi-tasking!)...

Things have been going well. The organization thing isn't quite where I want it to be but it's getting better. The biggest is time. I've been working more lately on taking care of myself. If things are going to get better, I need to get better. I'm getting there slowly but surely. Looking forward to this challenge...changing myself to better help my family.

Speaking of my family....

K is growing up way too fast. She is such a grown up little 3 yr old. It's crazy. She loves being a big sister...helping put A's shoes on, wiping her nose, kissing her boo-boos. It's so cute! She's a big helper for me too!

A is becoming quite the climber! The other day she was standing on the little table in the kitchen! She also has learned that when K leaves her chair by the counter that she can climb up on the chair and play with whatever she can reach...the dog's water bowl, food.

Maybe I'll go be productive and pay some bills....or not.

1 comment:

  1. Do I just LOVE your new layout? YES!!!!

    Yeah for progress! You absolutely 100% have to take care of yourself! You MUST don't ever forget it!

    And I love your girls...but you already know that. Maybe see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete