Well, we've been able to get Kylee's sleeping more under control. Now if we could just figure out nap time and how to keep her in her room at night and not sleeping in our doorway. One step at a time, right?
Things are still a bit crazy at our house but starting to get better. I'm still extremely behind in laundry and housework but it's getting there. Ashlyn now has 4 teeth. She is pulling herself up on everything, and loves taking baths (she might think she's a fish! she is ready to swim away!)
Halloween this year was definitely busy. AND, the girls were both sick! But we made it. Harvestfest 2009 on Friday was fun! Kylee had so much fun running around playing games and bouncing in the bouncy house. Saturday the girls were still not feeling that great on Saturday so we trick-or-treated at mom and dads, went to church, and then off to Bob and Maggie's for a little party. Sunday I decided it was time to figure out what was going on with the girls so I took them to QuickCare (and they lie...it's so NOT quick, even when you have an appointment). After waiting forever, the doctor told me that the girls have pink eye in both eyes! Aren't they so lucky! So now I have to put eye drops in their eyes every 3 hours and they are working wonderfully!
_______________________
Me: "Oh, I don't know where my keys are."
K: "They are in your bag, Mommy."
Me: "Thank you for your help, Kylee."
K: "That's what friends do."
No comments:
Post a Comment