Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Wow...

...has it really been over a month?!

I can't believe how busy we have been! Ashlyn is now crawling, well, still army crawling because she likes to carry things in her hands but still, she is on the move! Two weeks ago she cut her first tooth and last week the second one came in. She is now trying to pull herself up on anything she can and nothing gets in her way. And, she is working on waving! It's adorable!

Kylee is continuing to be a sponge and soak up everything she can. It's great! She loves her little sister and is super helpful. Right now she is in another phase of being scared to sleep. Apparently, "wipies" and "scaries" are in her room. Poor little girl.

As far as Seth and I, we are crazy busy as usual. But, it's good. :)

I guess that's it for my update.
_______________________

Kylee(after going to the zoo)~
"I saw the monkeys with the big butts! Just like this one!" [pointing at her butt]

No comments:

Post a Comment